Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), OpenOffice Writer (.odt), or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file format.
- 3. All images, tables, graphs, and charts are submitted as image files (in .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, or .pdf format) and are not smaller then 100px x 100px or greater then 1200px x 1200px. All image files should have a resolution of at least 240dpi. Tables and charts should NOT be created inline using a text editor (such as MS Word); they must be attached image files.
- 4. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- 5. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all images, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- 6. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
© 2016, The International Society for Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy, a division of the International Network on Personal Meaning. All rights reserved.